Cindi Lou Grant
I am a very passionate, hard working, creative woman. I use my optimistic attitude as a tool to help me reach the top. Endurance has taught me just how much strength I have and that I can push my limits far beyond my original boundaries. I am looking for a career that can propel my life beyond my lofty dreams.
Artistic & Athletic Acomplishments
1. Professional Snowboarder and Splitboarder for the Volie USA Team.
2. I have climbed and descended many promenint Utah peaks in; The Wasatch, The Unitas, The Dry Creeks and The La Sals. As I gain experience, my rooster has grown to include; The Rubys, Nevada, The Tetons, Idaho/Wyoming, The Sawtooths, Idaho, The Cascades, Washington, The Kootanys, BC, The Chugach,Valdez & Haines, Alaska. Some of them are firsts for female split-boarders
3. Athlete photographs published on splitboard.com, splitboardeducationcompany.com, tetonsandwasatch.com, thenorthfacemasters.com, and kellygrayphoto.com
4. Yoga Instructor specilazing in restoration for outdoor sports athletes.
5. Third Place in The North Face Masters free ride competition 2010 & 2012
6. First place in a Utah State Fair drawing contest.
Salt Lake Community College
· Associate of Science Degree
Focus: Video Production & Communication
· Certified Yoga Instructor
Focus: Yoga for Athletics
American Red Cross
Focus: Outdoor Rescue
The Center for Awakening
· Master of Rekki
Focus: Chakra Balancing
Alta High School
· General Diploma
Focus: Art, Psychology, Nutrition